c-4 AC Bolower ? / Please Help

Page 2 of 2

Thanks again for the info Greg. Will see what he says about it. If he doesn't at least check this all out? I will try and find another Mechanic.
--
"Key"

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:03:07 GMT, "'Key" < snipped-for-privacy@Ya.Net>
your welcome, if you cant get it fixed i will try to help you with it

Thank You. I may need your help, later on. My mechanic understood and said he will check it out. He has already spent some time on my car fixing numorous problems. I am going to give him a little longer on this one, because he agreed to check it out.
Will post the cause of this problem, if he fixes it.
--
"Key"