c-4 AC Bolower ? / Please Help

Thank You. I may need your help, later on. My mechanic understood and said he will check it out. He has already spent some time on my car fixing numorous problems. I am going to give him a little longer on this one, because he agreed to check it out.

Will post the cause of this problem, if he fixes it.

Reply to
'Key

Check your vaccuum lines to the a/c system, and the check valve in the vaccuum line just front of teh firewall. You either have a vaccuum leak or blockage, or a air door damper control motor (run by vaccuum) failure...

I had something similar in my 84, but that was 10 years ago, and it is a azy memory. Was a clogged vaccuum check valve.

-GC

Reply to
George Csahanin

Thanks for the reply G.C. Will pass the info on to my mechanic.

g'day

Reply to
'Key