C-4 Custom Interior Options ?

I have been looking around at all the Sweeeeet interiors for the C5 and C6 like the Xtreme stuff, etc. But, I don;t see any cudtom style interiors or seat options for the C4. Eespecially 80s C4s. Does anyone have any information on possible sources? I haave all the regular catalogs from Mid America, etc. but I am sure there has to be something out there I am missing....

Reply to
Ironman

If you live near the US/Mexican border...just run into one of the Mexican border towns..they do great custom work at a really cheap price.

Reply to
Vette Guy