C-4 X frame FS

Beautiful Corvette x frame for sale..stabilizes the shaky feeling when top is removed.firms up entire car structure..almost new powder coated..email
for photos ,info...easy install at home. bolts right up..new design heavy duty...similar to the convertible x snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net a must have item for all C-4 cars.
a must

grayfox1212?
--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
> Obviously I'm not going to tell you anything if you can't read. I have and have had a C6 for over a year. It don't sit in the garage as it has 14,000
Wow! Dad, you really shouldn't be talking about writing skills. Men in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;-) . Your response is rife with poor grammar. "It don't sit in the garage..." should read "It doesn't sit in the garage...".
> miles on it. About the same miles I put on the '04 Commemorative Edition I had after I had a '98 with 40,000+ on it, that preceded the '92 that had close to 100,000 miles.
You should seldom, if ever, start a sentence with a preposition. The above sentence is very poorly structured and should actually have been 2 or 3 separate sentences. I would suggest that it would have been better grammar, if set out like this:
"I put approximately the same mileage on the '04 Commemorative Edition which I owned previously. I owned a '98 with 40,000 miles on it, prior to that. I also owned a '92 with close to 100,000 miles on it, before that."
> > I'll say it again for you, the C6 is a tweaked C5, meaning it has a different skin, wheel base changed, so they could make the crossbreed Cadillac, threw in some unwanted electrical gadgets and the extra 50 horses that were there in 1997.
That is perhaps the worst excuse for a sentence that I have ever witnessed! It is very poorly structured and should also have been 2 or 3 separate sentences. But I'll let you figure it out this time.
> There was more changes than that through the life of the C3 and it was only one generation.
"There was..." should actually read "There were...".
> > Throw a price out there for us and state how much you'll take off sticker, like $4,000 would be a good starter.
This should have been 2 separate sentences.
> > By the way, your writing skills suck.
This is akin to "the pot calling the kettle black"!!! Dad, I agree with you that this guy isn't welcome in this NewsGroup with his unsavoury sales tactics, but you are hardly the one to criticize his "writing skills".

That was refreshing to see your spelling and punctuation errors, hang in there, you may be trainable.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

You, of course, couldn't specify my alleged "spelling and punctuation errors", because you have a really poor command of the English language. There weren't any mistakes Dad. Sorry to disappoint you.
Some things never change. You're the same old Dad. You're the same old bully. You're the same old redneck. Too much pride to admit you screwed up. "Pride precedes the fall". I'm ashamed to admit that you're my brother! *lol*
Ok kids go get me a switch off of the tree........
--
"Peter Daly" < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Now I have to dig out his tripe and show the errors and he'll come back with more BS. I love the nerds that have command of the English language and nothing else.