C3 1980 Headlight Doors

One headlight door has to be forced up, then has to be forced down. The other sometimes dosen't react well either. Is there an easy fix, as in replace the actuators, or is it trial & error in
replacing different components? Where can I start? Thanks for any advice anyone can offer.
Bill

http://www.zip-products.com/ & get a diagram, then trouble shoot it in a systematic way. It could be just a leaking hose or you could need a major rebuild. Hard to guess from here so take your time, reason it out and replace what is needed.
Zip is just one of many parts seller for Corvette so shop around for one you feel comfortable with and dig into it. www.riksvette.com/ www.ecklers.com www.westcoastcorvette.com/ www.corvettecentral.com http://www.vbandp.com / http://www.madvet.com /
Many others but I've used all of these with no problems, prefer Rik's.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

http://www.mcspeed.homestead.com/Our_Products.html you may want to stop here and check it out
kickstart

I haven't looked at his site in years, are the conversions still available? He does build a mean C3.

I have been thinking of doing mine. Butt lately I saw a fixed set of lights and was wondering if they are comparable to the C-6 set up. I just cant find out where they are available. Ill prob just go with the electric if and when I change , nothing really wrong with mine yet anyway
kickstart

Has anyone ever come out with electric motor replacements for that sorry vacuum actuated device?
-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...