C3 Aluminum Wheels Question

I have an 80 Corvette that I want to put the stock GM aluminum wheels on (it has the factory steel road wheels.now).
I note that both Western Wheel and Kelsey Hayes made those aluminum wheels.
Are there any differences? Will either wheel work?
Thanks for your help.
LR

I'm in central Florida Kickstart
I'm interested.
Do they come with lugnuts and the center caps? Are they Western or Kelsey?
What's your bottom dollar delivered to me in central Illinois?
LR

If you two get your act together real quick, I have a friend leaving Central Florida next week with a pickup who could haul them up for you for a good price.