C3 Aluminum Wheels Question

I have an 80 Corvette that I want to put the stock GM aluminum wheels on (it has the factory steel road wheels.now).

I note that both Western Wheel and Kelsey Hayes made those aluminum wheels.

Are there any differences? Will either wheel work?

Thanks for your help.

LR

Reply to
LR

I have a stick set off my 79...... interested ? I'm in central Florida Kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart

I'm interested.

Do they come with lugnuts and the center caps? Are they Western or Kelsey?

What's your bottom dollar delivered to me in central Illinois?

LR

Reply to
LR

If you two get your act together real quick, I have a friend leaving Central Florida next week with a pickup who could haul them up for you for a good price.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

$400 plus del ..... wheels, 1/2 worn tires , caps and lugs

Reply to
Kickstart