C3 Suspension upgrade

Looking to upgrade the front suspension in my 76...well not a huge upgrade Looking to replace all the rubber with polyurethane. It needs it desperately
The front end is VERY sloppy I was looking at this kit from Zip http://www.zip-products.com/Zip/productr.asp?pf%5Fid=SU%2D503&gift úlse&HSLBúlse&mscssidŠ902E47E4784A71B87224D4A5D06FE5
Seems to be the most stuff for the best price Can anyone recomend a good upgrade kit? any tips or tricks...am I gonna be in for any surprises?
Thanks in advance Jamie
Add pictures here
✖
A lot of times the sloppiness can be removed with just new rubber bushings. The poly can be a lot stiffer and some will squeak frequently. If you do the poly, get those that are impregnated with graphite.
If you know someone who has the poly, you should ask for a ride and maybe a chance to drive before making the decision.
I'd recommend Vette Products and Brakes in St. Pete, FL if you go that route.

http://www.zip-products.com/Zip/productr.asp?pf%5Fid=SU%2D503&gift úlse&HSLBúlse&mscssidŠ902E47E4784A71B87224D4A5D06FE5
Add pictures here
✖
http://www.vbandp.com / Good People to deal with