C3 where is the RPO sticker

Is there a sticker with the RPO codes on the C3 covette, other than the VIN nbr and the trim/paint plate, I do not see anything.....Thx for any help....Rick

You don't say what year but mid-year cars have build sheet on top of the gas tank.
PDDeen

Only the 1967 midyear had a tank sticker as I recall.

Tucked under the gas tank strap and can sometimes be reached by removing the boot around the filler neck.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51