C3 where is the RPO sticker

Is there a sticker with the RPO codes on the C3 covette, other than the VIN nbr and the trim/paint plate, I do not see anything.....Thx for any help....Rick

Reply to
Rick

You don't say what year but mid-year cars have build sheet on top of the gas tank.

PDDeen

Reply to
PDDeen

Tucked under the gas tank strap and can sometimes be reached by removing the boot around the filler neck.

Reply to
Dad

Only the 1967 midyear had a tank sticker as I recall.

Reply to
Dad