C4 85 no power for lighter-courtesy-latch

Hi everyone.
I just lost power to my courtesy lights, cigarette lighter (used for FM transmitter) and my rear latch. The courtesy lights come on with the
headlight switch, and the rear latch release works in the console. What doesn't work is the courtesy lights when you open the doors, the cigarette lighter, and the driver door switch for the latch release. Electric door locks also work. Haven't checked the wipers.
Is there a common connection somewhere that may have come apart? I can't see anything odvious under the hood, and all the fuses are good.
If you would rather email, my direct is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Thanks!
More than likely it is the courtesy light delay relay that has gone south. It is located under the dash, right side, attached to a bracket. Kind of hard to get to but this is the symptoms when the relay went bad on my 86. Good Luck.

Thanks Bob. I'll check it out as soon as the rain stops up here in the NE. I had something like that in mind because one day the lights wouldn't go out until I opened and shut the door again, but I don't know why the hatch switch and lighter don't work, or if it's related. One thing at a time I guess. Time to order the service manual from GM.