C4 Hood Wont Unlatch on Drivers Side

Hi All
I'm a victim of a hood that wont unlach on the drivers side anymore. I checked the lever and both cables are being pulled fine. Is this something
easy to accomplish?
Thanks
Blk89er
usually its the cable adjustment at the latch.. the cable is pulling, just not enough..
troy

try pulling the cable a little further. if that doesn't work you will need manually to trip the latch. if the latch has a malfunction ? you may need to seek professional help. its NOT going to be "easy to accomplish".
g'luck
--
"Key"

Someone sugested that I try jacking the passenger side, and another sugested that I take a drive with the hood unlatched and maybe by hitting a bump of some sort it may pop opened.

I think Mid America sells a specific tool for this problem.

Blk89er wrote:

Following along with Dad's thoughts regarding C4 "flex-ability," if it's a coupe--remove the roof panel, then take that drive.
Question for Dad -- would that be limp rather than just 'flexible?'
--
PJ
89 HookerCar, 02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe