C4 Interior Lights Not Working

I hope someone can help me with a weird problem I am having with the interior lights of my '94 corvette.
The mirror and door lights do not come on when it is dark out and a
door is opened.
I walked up to the car tonight, the drivers door unlocks and the cargo lights come one, but the mirror and door lights don't light. I got in, closed the door, started the engine, and the cargo lights went out. I tried opening the passenger door and only the cargo lights come on. I close the door and the cargo lights go out.
Additional information:
It was dark out. The PKE is working correctly: I walk up and the drivers door unlocks. I walk away and the door locks. The amber lights on the doors and mirror work when the parking/ headlight are turned on.. The switch on the mirror WILL turn the mirror lights on. Both door switches work because the cargo lights come on and go off. The interior light switch only turns on the cargo lights.
I was into both door panels today and was unlocking and locking the doors with the key in the ON position. Is there some kind of lock/ unlock sequence that programs the lights? Maybe I changed a setting?
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 5, 1:29 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You didn't say you checked the fuses - highly suspect since they are all out.
Add pictures here
✖
If '94 same as '95 there are 2 five amp courtesy fuses, one for courtesy cargo and manual map, one for courtesy map and foot well lights.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

Thank you for the advice. I checked the fuses and they are all good, but it is light out, so the interior lights are not coming on. I also realized when I was checking the fuses that there is another light in the passengers foot well that was not lighting last night; It was completely dark in the passenger compartment.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Cover the light sensor in the dash to make the system play nighttime. Is the bulb in the foot well burned out?
Add pictures here
✖
Bob I wrote:

I'd start looking for a bad ground. -- pj
Add pictures here
✖