C4 LCD Cluster

After swapping a working intrument cluster into my fathers C4, it still doesn't shine bright. Checked the fuses, all good. Does anyone know what to
check next? I was thinking the headlight/dimmer switch? The dimmer does work with other dash lights though...
thanks, Mike.

the clusters may need to be replaced ? incase ya do http://www.corvettedashclusterservice.com /
merry x-mas
--
"Key"

There is a light sensor in the upper left hand side of the intrumernt bezel it will dim the lights if blocked