C4 Lowering; how?

I have a used C4 which had been lowered prior to my purchase. I would like to know how to reverse the lowering - to return to normal ride height. Can't go over speed bumps or high entrances to parking lots. Scrapped bottom several times. Is this something that can be done easily? or are there alot of parts which need to be swapped out? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
m-halverson

It depends how it was lowered.... I did mine with the Eckelers lowering kit on the front. which you can't easily reverse, it involves removing the front spring and sawing off the blocks and replacing the blocks with smaller units in the kit. And the rear just involved longer spring bolts with a long threaded end with nylock nuts. That's easy to change back...

If you are dragging really bad, I'd say it been lowered more than normal. BUt understand even a stock Vette is very low, and prone to drag the rockers and spoiler over speed bumps and such.

snipped-for-privacy@raythe>

Reply to
RicSeyler

Thanks Ric, I'll have to have someone take a look at it. Someone who's more knowledgeable than I am.

Reply to
m-halverson