C4 - problem with reverse donut screw coming loose

hello
I have a C4 6-speed which has a pro blem with the screw for the reverse donut. It keeps coming loose. Every time I want to put the car in reverse, I have to tighten it with a hex racket.
How can I fix this? Would a new screw help or do I have to get a new shifter?
Any advise?

loctite http://www.loctite.com/int_henkel/loctite_us/index.cfm?&pageid &layout=3 or http://tinyurl.com/cxt2j Assembly Products
g'day
--
"Key"
=====

You can also get a crack in the donut from over tightening the hex screw. This would also allow it to keep coming loose. LocTite it and see.
haigoo wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler