C4 Radio Repair

Had the CD modual replaced many years back by a place in Phoenix that appears to be out of business. Anyone have a reliable place I can send my Delco unit to for a replacement CD modual and a couple of LEDs?
TIA
Sacre Bleu, wrote the following at or about 2/15/2007 5:00 PM:

Not sure about replacement, but these guys repair them.
They did mine a couple years ago. Very professional operation and I'm happy to recommend them. I know others here have used them as well.
http://www.carstereohelp.com
http://www.carstereohelp.com/corvette.htm
Sacre Bleu wrote:

Dr. Dons: http://www.doctordons.com / Corvette Radios: http://www.corvetteradios.com/corvetteradios_016.htm
TomC '90ZR1 #792
Authorized service center here. Very quick turn-around and decent price. United Radio Service. Had my '94 head unit repaired there and service was good.
http://199.236.123.239/Automotive/auto_products.asp
PDeen