C4 weatherstrips

Hi All
I need to replace the weatherstrips on my C4 coupe. Where is a good place to purchase them?
Thanks
Dan

Ecklers, Mid America Motorworks, Corvette Central. All carry them for about the same cost I believe and are reputable places to do business. Brad

or try ebay... might get the same thing for a little less