C5 C6 Console Lid Compatability

My '98 C5 center console lid has a rip in it. The only replacement I like other than OEM is the one in the MidAmerica catalog. But this is for a 2005 C6. How different are they?

BTW anyone know where to get an OEM looking replacement.

Reply to
Steve Horrillo

replacement I like other than OEM is the one in the > MidAmerica catalog. But this is for a 2005C6.

Steve, that car of yours must be a real P.O.S. with all the things you keep telling us are wrong with it! Or could it be that you're inventing problems, just to post that SPAM link to your website? Steve, you do realize that every time you post, you are SPAMMING, right? Of course, Realtors are known for their sleazy tactics. Anything to get a sale, right Steve? Do you even own a Vette? Anyone can post a picture. ;-)

We don't mind your questions if you legitimately need help, but please stop SPAMMING us! Start the New Year off right Steve. Do the un-sleazy thing and change our minds about Realtors! ;-)

Reply to
Cool Jet

Putting a one line sig of my websites is not spamming. My '98 vette has

98,6500 miles on it. Of course little things are going wrong and my extended warranty just went belly up so I need to fix these things myself.

BTW, I suggest you take up your issues about realtors and your cynicism with your therapist and not vent them in a corvette forum.

Reply to
Steve Horrillo

I knew it would be too much to ask any typical realtor. You just couldn't do the unsleazy thing, could you Steve? You even give realtors a bad name!

Wow! Did you really mean 986500 miles Steve? No wonder you're having problems with it! Since you claim not to be SPAMMING, would you please explain your intended purpose of posting links to your two websites? Just curious. What would you call that Steve?

Steve, you have it bass ackwards. Since you are posting Real Estate links in a Corvette forum, you are clearly the one with issues. (Are you sure that's not SPAMMING Steve?) And we all know that realtors keep shrinks busy! ;-)

Reply to
Cool Jet

My program automatically pastes those links. I usually post to real estate groups. You're the first who's objected so I'm assuming your the local troll or have some act to gring with realtors. No one's forcing you to click on a link. If you don't know the answers to my questions then delete the post or kill file me. Or better yet crawl under the porch where all trolls belong. PLONK

Reply to
Steve Horrillo