C5-C6 signal lights

I recently upgraded my C5 to a C6 and noticed that the signal light on the C6 is way to polite!! As soon as you touch the indicator the light flashes 3
times. The old (C5) signal only indicated when you touched the indicator. Any thoughts on how this can be changed out?
email snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca