C5 Coupe weather leak

Hi all,
I've got a C5 coupe that I <shudder> was driving in the rain recently. I noticed a leak where the sunvisor attaches to the windshield frame.
Not sure if that's exactly where the leak was at, but that's where it was dripping from.
Is this common? I dug back several pages and saw some postings regarding weatherstripping replacement. Is this something that normally needs to be done?
Thanks
SC

it sure shouldn't be happening !

replace if needed ? examine your weatherstripping. examine the windshild installation.
g'luck
--
"Key"
=====

Some of the C5 convertibles had some leakage but don't remember seeing any coupes that were leaking anything other then air. Might you have been seeing C4 <shudder> weather strip replacement? My guess would be that the top may need a hold down adjustment or maybe a window tip in. Clean your seals and then use a dollar bill across the seal and pull it out until you find the lose fit. Try a slight adjustment and then do the fit test again. If you think it might be in the corner of the door glass look back a few more pages where I posted the adjustment procedure.
There is also an ignored procedure to replace the windshield that could be responsible for some major leaking but you can hear that as air also. Has the windshield been replaced?
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51