C5 DTC codes

Hi.
I have owned 3 weeks C5 2000. I have reset all codes, but those comes up after resetting.
10PCM P0410 C P0650 HC 40BCM B0502 HC B0507 HC 99HVAC B0333 HC
BO-RFA C2120 HC
Could you please inform me are those fail codes bad and what they really mean ? And what to do to fix ..... 99 HVAC are not so important ...
Kind reagards. Sepe
On 6/9/2012 9:33 AM, Suttura wrote:

DTC B0333 Outside Air Temperature Sensor Open
DTC B0502 RH DRL Relay Circuit
DTC B0507 LH DRL Relay Circuit
DTC C2120 TPM System Malfunction
DTC P0410 Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System
DTC P0650 Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Control Circuit
"FBNE" wrote in message
On 6/9/2012 9:33 AM, Suttura wrote:

DTC B0333 Outside Air Temperature Sensor Open
DTC B0502 RH DRL Relay Circuit
DTC B0507 LH DRL Relay Circuit
DTC C2120 TPM System Malfunction
DTC P0410 Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System
DTC P0650 Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Control Circuit
Ouch -- just owned 3 weeks? I guess there was no warranty with the sale.

"Dad" wrote in message

A common thread, which makes sense. As I recall a weakness of Vettes through the years, and now more so with the increase in electronics.