C5 Fog lamp accesss?

I have a problem with my right (passenger side) fog lamp. It keeps going out, but when I ask the service guys to replace the lamp, they tell me the lamp is OK, there's just a short in there, and they've
"fixed" it. This just keeps happening, so I need to get in there and fix it myself. How do I access this lamp? Looks like a major job removing a lot of stuff, unless I'm missing something obvious. TIA

You can gain access from the bottom but you need to be on a rack. I screwed up changing from the top and dropped the replacement lamp in the lens case. It has been riding there for two years. Too lazy to pull the panel on the bottom.

pet peeve - people who label any sort of electrical problem "a short".
if it truly were a "short", the fuse for that circuit would've opened up (ie. blown).
you should avoid that dealer. it's obvious the service dept is staffed by morons.
do us a favor, and please post the name/location of the dealer, so we can avoid them.