C5 Gas Mileage

What do most of you get? I get on the freeways here in california about 24.5 to 25 at about 75MPH

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Here in New hampshire I get about 28-29 on the highway and about 18 in the city. I'd say about 21-22 overall.

Jason

Reply to
Jason

16 in town and 26 to 27 on highway. BTW, found cruise control gets better milage than my right foot. HiHi 2001 C5 Coupe
Reply to
aRKay

'Here in New hampshire I get about 28-29 on the highway '

Reply: THis is simply astounding from a 350 cid motor ; its an economy car with muscle when you want it. Truly ingenious of GM.

Reply to
dave

I avg 21-22 '03 coupe A4 2:73's

Reply to
Larry Yerton
2000 miles thru Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan last week returned 29.3 mpg ave for the entire trip with a bunch of > What do most of you get?
Reply to
Bob I