C5 Gas Mileage

What do most of you get? I get on the freeways here in california about 24.5 to 25 at about 75MPH

--

Here in New hampshire I get about 28-29 on the highway and about 18 in the city. I'd say about 21-22 overall.
Jason

'Here in New hampshire I get about 28-29 on the highway '
Reply: THis is simply astounding from a 350 cid motor ; its an economy car with muscle when you want it. Truly ingenious of GM.
I avg 21-22 '03 coupe A4 2:73's

16 in town and 26 to 27 on highway. BTW, found cruise control gets better milage than my right foot. HiHi
2001 C5 Coupe
2000 miles thru Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan last week returned 29.3 mpg ave for the entire trip with a bunch of in town driving and the all to frequent backups at road construction areas. That's on a manual vert with the top down about 1/2 the trip and then plenty of rain in Michigan.