C5 How to Change Right Turn Lamp

The following is a copy of something saved from a few years ago. I now have burned out right turn lamp and CANNOT figure out how to remove the socket. I need some help with what
tab needs to be pulled. I can't see anything and I am trying to do it by feel and it is very hard to get you hand on the socket must less do anything.
Help!!

Thanks...... I pulled he headlight cover and could get my hand in but could not get it to release. May have to pull the parking light fuze to cut the power. You can cut the power to the head lamps and get them to stay up but the parking light remains hot. I may have screwed up per you note. I was trying to push the tabs rather than pulling them. Very hard to get leverage while messing around down there. HiHi
Fixed!!! It was a PITA but finally figured out to push the release in and give the socket a 1/4 turn to the left. Getting the old busted lamp out and inserting new one with one hand is another good trick. It now flashes normal
PS: The dealer wants $55 labor to change this lamp!!!
In article

aRKay wrote:

Unless you have someone around with very small hands then do it from below- jack up the car enough to get under it, remove the dust cover from the bottom of the bumper (screws), disconnect the brake cooling vent (spring) and now it's very easy to get to.