C5 Mirrors going crazy

Need some help. My driver side rear view mirror goes nuts trying to adjust itself every time I unlock the car. It ends up either settling in bad
position or keeps moving around and up and down untill I stop it. Previously I replaced the door harness. Is the door module what controlls this or is there something else I should be looking at? BTW- this is on a '99. Thanks
-Stan
sbright wrote:

If it's moving by itself I'd suspect the switch first.
The switch works. It stops the up/down left/ right thing the mirror is doing. I'm also using it to put the mirror where it needs to be.
-Stan