C5 Mufflers (Flowmasters)

Hi folks.
I think I blew out one of the baffles in one of my mufflers. Well..I didn't blow it out..if I did, I wouldn't be posting on here looking for help. The
muffler sounds like there is something metal rolling banging around in it. I tried putting a strong magnet on the bottom, but it hasn;t caught anything. Does anybody have any ideas for me? I have custom tips welded onto the mufflers, so it would be a bear trying to reweld them onto a new muffler and have both sides match.
-Stan

was welded fast. If it is completely loose it may be impossible to re-weld it but we were lucky and it was still hanging on. We then drilled holes to reposition and pull it back into position with a sheet metal screws. Welded through the holes to reattach it and then removed the screws and welded those connections shut. Took 2 of us about 2 hours and he was back on the road good as new. Lots of fiddling around and might be easier to just slit the skin and not try putting a ship in the bottle type of repair. The sheet metal skin is no different than welding auto body sheet metal when cleaned well. Easy job with the right welder and operator as would be moving your tip to a new muffler.
Good luck,
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51