C5 Owners manual - PDF?

Anyone know where to get an owner's manual in soft copy? Thanks in Advance

Roscoe wrote:

Helminc site says there's no soft version so it would have to be bootleg. You might check e-bay. -- pj
: 7bit

Go to https://www.mygmlink.com/ and register your vin number and yourself. When you get in look in the glove box and there are copies of . .
Owners and service manuals Warranty coverage Pocket reference card Vehicle FAQ GM video library
I've been in it for a number of years and it is setup so I get reminders of service needed by and estimated mileage usage based on my driving habits/miles.
Read all of the pocket reference card information, good to have in your car at all times, printable.
I also have a 48 meg PDF file on the complete assembly and parts numbers of the C5 from '97 through '02 and could now use one of the C6.
-- Dad 05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd 64 Red/red/white top/4spd
Thanks!