c5 parking lot hit... please help.

Just got my 2002 c5 and a bmw backed into my passenger door. Cracked the fiberglass pretty good for a low speed hit. This is my first corvette so I need some help from you experts.
The guy who hit me is paying for all the damage so price is not a concern. Where should I go to get this fixed the right way?? Dealer? Private body shop?? Do they replace the whole door skin?? Or just repair the door?
I am in the Pennsylvania/North Jersey area so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks.

see a shop that specializes in fiberglass work. get references and check them out.
my2
--
"Key"

Repair will depend on how bad it's "cracked" or crushed. Don't get paranoid and demand a new door or reskin if it is a repairable crack. A crack in SMC is an easy fix and is nothing to a good shop and you won't be able to tell it when done right. Go to a body shop, not a profit center and it will be an easy trip back to A1 shape. Boss is from NJ so pay attention to what he says in this thread.----
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?ta619&highlight=nj+body+shop
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51