C5 Prayer

A little prayer I found hehehe
The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on black pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul. It
leads me in the path of quickness, For its names sake Yea, though I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for Torque art with me. Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me. Thou preparest a track before me. In the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast anointed my bearings with oil. My car overpowers. Surely traction and victory shall follow me all the days of my life. And I shall dwell in the house of the V8 forever. Amen."
--

You should not say Shepherd... that makes you a sheep. A corvette driver is a wolf, not a sheep. Camry and Civic drivers are sheep.... It should be more like...
"The C5 Is my Vanguard, I Shall Not Want" OR "The C5 is my Sabre" OR "The C5 is my Bucephalus"
(phalus... phallic .. get it :-))
sound stronger , eh ?
Before anybody asks, Bucephalus has nothing to do with your 'equipment'. Bucephalus was a brave steed owned by Alexander the Macedonian Conqueror. (Read your history books)