C5 service

I have service questions about my 1997 C-5 Corvette. Please give me advice on when the following service should be done.
1. Servicing fuel induction system (cleaning injectors)
2. Changing and flushing brake fluid
3. Dex cooling system service (flushing and replacing coolant)
4. Flushing the transmission and changing the fluid
5. Replace the fuel filter
Service the Dear differential (change oil)
*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.