C5 Vs CTS-V

Had a little fun last night with a CTS-V. I must say I was very impressed. I think they come with LS2 motor the guy said it was 400 HP. It's a good thing I had my "Big" car with me because I think it would have spanked a C5 without a blower.

Not too shabby with a back seat and navigation.. too bad they don't make automatic..

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

No automatic?? They must want to keep the car for real drivers:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Ooh that hurt. sal1 lol

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

Hurts me. I have seven stick shift cars and trucks, but all my fast cars are automatics:)

Al

62 Chevy II, 406, TH400, 9", 10.96 @ 123 MPH 73 Nova, 454, TH350, 9", 12.0 @ 114 78 Camaro, SC/SG, 489, JW Ultra Glide, Dana 60. 9.122 @ 153.81 so far.

Reply to
Big Al