C5 Vs CTS-V

Had a little fun last night with a CTS-V. I must say I was very impressed. I think they come with LS2 motor the guy said it was 400 HP. It's a good
thing I had my "Big" car with me because I think it would have spanked a C5 without a blower.
Not too shabby with a back seat and navigation.. too bad they don't make automatic..
-Stan

No automatic?? They must want to keep the car for real drivers:)
Al
Ooh that hurt. sal1 lol
-Stan

I'll tell you what Caddy is sure a success story in turning around their image in the last 10 or so years.... Their image sure isn't Blue Hairs with poodle sitting on the driver lap anymore. the CTS-V is a damn fine world class automobile.
sbright wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler