C5 weatherstripping

My 2000 C5 coupe is just past 50,000 miles, and the weatherstripping where the rear of the left and right windows meet the removable top looks like it isn't a very good seal. The car also has some wind
noise. (No surprise.) I can buy replacement weatherstripping from Mid-America. What is involved in replacing the weatherstripping? How is it held in place, by screws or by adhesive? How hard is this to replace?

Have you tried adjusting the windows? Very easy and can be done without a major teardown of the door.
The rear tip in adjusters for the windows ARE located right behind the red reflectors on the door panels. You DO NOT have to remove the door panel to get to it. The reflector is held in by two tabs at the top and a spring steel clip at the bottom. Pry up from the bottom carefully to remove it and gain access to the rear tip-in adjustment screw. Back off the lock nut (10 mm) and turn adjusting threaded rod (4 mm hex head) ccw to increase tip-in, cw to decrease. No need to hold the 18mm window regulator pulley inside the door.
The rubber grommet under the door at the rear gives access to the aforementioned 18mm, and a height adjuster (with the window rolled down).
Front tip-in and height adjustment is under the rubber grommet at the front. Similar to the rear, but entire assembly slides transversely with the body of the car. You'll see the slot and see what I am trying to say in words.
Go easy on the adjustments and plan on making more the one attempt to correct the problem. The seals need to re-adjusted to your changes and may create another leak in other places. No problem if you go at it with some caution.
Good luck and let us know how it worked out for you.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51