C5 wind deflector

Hi
Does anyone know of a good wind deflector for my 2001 C5 convertible that will not cost a fortune.

what real benefit would you get from a wind deflector ?
--
"Key"
=====

To keep my neck warm!

http://www.needlebeetle.com/free/nw.htm
yar wrote:

>> Draft off an 18 wheeler will help somewhat; however, small stones sometimes that pit the windscreen. And the occasional wad of spit from the driver's chaw.
Gotta leave here, gang arriving for BBQ and the 'Manning' game. Being a Charger crowd, they'll be wishing that both sides loose. -- PJ
Bob I wrote:

Wrong colour neck warmer wont match the colour of my eyes.
Anybody actual have any expererance with a wind deflector when the tops down.

This returned a few hits http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=convertible+wind+deflector+corvette&btnG=Google+Search