C5 windows problem

Seems like I must have hit the magical mileage mark that requires things to be replaced. The driver window has started to hang on lowering. If I run it back up an inch, it will lower another 6" and the I repeat the
operation and get it rolled down. Does anyone have a link to door panel removal and some insight into the mech that runs the window? The up operation is still smooth..for now.
2001 C5 71K
thx, FBNE
On 10/11/2011 5:56 PM, FBNE wrote:

crack and was able to flex, should just stay straight. I have a new regulator and motor on order for ~$70. Looks like a simple repair. I will post results.
FBNE