C6 auto trans temps?

I have just returned from a trip where I did a lot of low speed driving (z-51)and had transmission temps in the 220 range. Before this trip the most
I had noticed was 190, but I don't always display the trans. temp so it could always have gotten this high. There are about 8,000 miles on the car.
Curious, what are the normal temp ranges for this transmission?
Love to tour in this car!
brian
Dont know if thats still in the normal range or not, but, here is Comprehensive Technical Info. on the LS2 which includes a Cooling Section and Trans. Section (Helms is the Source) :
Address:http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid@5808
If you dont find it in the above, then maybe a quick phone call to your Dealerships Service Dept. might give you the info. I assume youve power washed the Trans. Cooler and Radiator (?). Ive always read material that said Trans Fluid should not exceed 210 f. but i dont know if it applies to the C6 .
Let us know the outcome.
dave wrote:

We ran Dexron II and IIE at or above engine coolant temperature (transmission heat exchanger was in the bottom of the radiator). Dexron-III is more temperature tolerant than II or IIE so 210F ought not be excessive.
-- PJ
Synthetic Trans Fluid that is compatible with the Trans. may get it down a little also.