Page 2 of 2

changing your name won't help ya much !
--
'Key
=====

Add pictures here
โœ–
Hey, Key-
Dad's got a point, I wouldn't want to see him in heels either. It's kind of like corvette on the rank, a lot of power; but, it isn't going anywhere fast.
Safely said, I'm not the only one peddling an alias.
For four years, I've been a silent observer intending on joining the group; only, I didn't realize it was like a pirate ship; that has run out of mead.
*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
Add pictures here
โœ–

yea, but mine is not entirly an alias. if ya knew me ? you would understand..

you just haven't lurked long enough...
my2ข
--
'Key
=====

[...]
Courage 008
*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
Add pictures here
โœ–

Kidnapping from Hooters wasn't necessary, I never could walk in heels even before I had my knees rebushed. As luck would have it the bible belt has also rejected me for not being able to walk a straight and narrow path.
For those of us that are slower than most, JC Whitney is no longer in Chicago, moved to LaSalle, IL 61301, more than 6 years ago. They have walk-in there and are not much more than most of the larger parts stores are today.
--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
Dad wrote:

the years, GM has had far less of than than the rice-cars. -- pj
Add pictures here
โœ–

it, what it does is coat the inside of the glass and leaves an almost powdery white coating on the dash and door trim surface. If you touch it finger prints are very visible until you wash the entire surface and then it mega hard to not leave streaks. The C5 was not that way in the least. Not a big deal but I don't look at the C6 as being an improved interior, just different. My '87 Toronado was much worse but that had to do with the anti-lacerative windshield, and GM dumped that in one year.
Add pictures here
โœ–

that's expensive plastic :-)
--
'Key
=====

Add pictures here
โœ–

Blame The Feds. All Cars Have plastic. Less harm to humans during a crash. Saves weight which = higher MPG. All that started back in the 70's. Did you know that your Aluminum Radiator Tank was plastic too? Fred
Add pictures here
โœ–