C6 diecast ,or Corvette

Forgive me.

I thought this was a Corvette Forum; where people came to boast, about America's greatest muscle machine.

Given the historical discussions surrounding 'Dave', this forum sometimes sounds; like a pack of wild dogs on a Darwinist pursuit.

I figured, GM monitors forums like this one, for constructive criticisms. My comments, and suggestion; while sometimes off-color, are only in the best interest, and refinement of an American icon.

*** Sent via
***Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
Reply to
Disappointed

your are right, it is a "Corvette Forum"

what comes around usually gets what it deserves !

ya probably figure wrong....

so is Dads comments. note: Dad has probably forgotten more about Vettes then we, you and I, will ever know.....

Reply to
'Key

I'd hazard that we're monitored by the same folk assigned to monitor /The Corvette Forum/ and the /letters/ columns in the dozen or so marque magazines. Detroit and Bowling Green are neither blind or deaf. Nor do they do a knee jerk for every wild-*ss idea that floats through here.

As far as Dave is concerned, there is a broad spectrum of viewpoints, some kept hidden for good reason. Regarding my Darwinist leanings, "I resemble that remark."

OTOH, you might take pause to consider Dave's real existence. And, of course, nothing here might be as it seems on the surface. 'Dad' might just be a voluptuous packing clerk at JC Whitney in Chicago--kidnapped from a slave's existence in a bible-belt Hooter's.

Reply to
pj

It's good to hear; they're a still a few gentlemen, and gorgeous women that drive corvettes, and share their enthusiasm!

Personally, I find it a positive influence on American culture. We need to encourage more of America's youth to embrace the Wave.

Encourged

008

*** Sent via

***Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Reply to
Courage

"Courage"

changing your name won't help ya much !

Reply to
'Key

Kidnapping from Hooters wasn't necessary, I never could walk in heels even before I had my knees rebushed. As luck would have it the bible belt has also rejected me for not being able to walk a straight and narrow path.

For those of us that are slower than most, JC Whitney is no longer in Chicago, moved to LaSalle, IL 61301, more than 6 years ago. They have walk-in there and are not much more than most of the larger parts stores are today.

Reply to
Dad

Hey, Key-

Dad's got a point, I wouldn't want to see him in heels either. It's kind of like corvette on the rank, a lot of power; but, it isn't going anywhere fast.

Safely said, I'm not the only one peddling an alias.

For four years, I've been a silent observer intending on joining the group; only, I didn't realize it was like a pirate ship; that has run out of mead.

[...]

yea, but mine is not entirly an alias. if ya knew me ? you would understand..

you just haven't lurked long enough...

my2¢

Reply to
'Key