C6 key faub programming

Can anyone tell me how to program the key faub dkj 73,05

Ask at the Corvette Forum- http://www.corvetteforum.com
Kerry Jones wrote:

You want someone to read you the owners manual?
Kerry Jones wrote:

Kerry Jones wrote:

I don't think you program the fob. You program the car to respond to the fob. Start by pressing the 'option' button on the DIC, the follow the prompts as the system walks you through your choices.

Take it to your dealer.