C6 Pictures

I found a site with some nice C6 pictures.
http://www.corvette-links.com

There werent any pics of the 06 Z06 motor ; would like to see a pic of the motor itself. Havent seen it yet. Please post. Thanks.
http://images.google.com/images?q +zo6+engine&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images
Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

Don't need to look at pics.............I have my own to look at........and she is one fine automobile........ But those pics are nice..

'Don't need to look at pics.............I have my own to look at........and she is one fine automobile........ But those pics are nice..'
Reply: Tell us about it, including : How much you paid, its handling , its performance, have you had it to the strip yet ?
It handles great, smooth, quiet, this is my 3rd Vet 88, 94 and 05 and no doubt, this one is the best...........