C6 question

Can anyone tell me why the "auto" setting on the radio only gives me 2 selections...."on and "off" when the owner's manual indicates each push of
the button would give you "min", "med" and "max".
Is there an upgrade or is this not the auto pilot version.
Car has CD player and Bose spkr. system.
Thanks Howie W. Ontario, Canada

I'll check, I've only had it a year and haven't turned the radio on yet.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51