C6 Roof Weights

I'm considering ordering a C6 coupe and would like to know what the difference in weight is between the transparent roof and the standard one. I think that i've heard that the transparent one weighs about 12 or 15
lbs. if the standard roof weighs considerably more, then the transparent would be easier on my back and have less chance of scratching anything when removing. Thanks.
--
Frank M.

Absolutely go with the transparent (plastic), very light and much lighter than even the C5 transparent roof, both have a 3 latch hold down. There are still a few of the painted C6 skins that want to come loose while traveling at speed. Although I can't tell you the weight of the painted roof the transparent roof is an easy task to put in the back hatch. Kind of neat at night or in the rain although I can't look up as much as I would like my granddaughter said it looked like we were driving under water during a heavy rain storm.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51