C6 Tire Pressure Monitor

I have a RF tire pressure monitor that is not working (it doesn't show any pressure, rather just 2 x's) on my 2006 C6. Has anyone had any problems with this? It's under warranty and I'm going to take it to the dealer, but I want to see if anyone has any experience with this so I know as much about it before I talk to the dealer.

Any comments?

Thanks.

Larry

Reply to
LR

I had a bad tire sensor. Took it to dealer and about 45 minutes later I was driving away. Better make sure they have the part on hand tho.

Reply to
benf802961