C7s on the way

I was driving back from Louisville Tuesday last week on I-65 south of Indy and up ahead saw a hauler with a bunch of covered-up cars. Got alongside,
and it was nine C7 'Vettes, on the way to their owners. Oh, the jealousy pangs...I paced it for just a little bit, then gave the driver a "thumbs-up out the sunroof. He honked back.
AJM '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6-speed (both tops)

Cool
On Monday, October 14, 2013 10:14:51 AM UTC-4, CardsFan wrote:

I had a 92 - loved it. Shook and rumbled when it started. C5 started like a Cadillac. Did notice a little body movement in the C4 with the top out going through the Shenandoah mountains.