C9 Oil Pressure Q.

My Oil pressure (guage) is pegging - max. Has been for ages.
Being mechanically inept - I'm a liability anywhere near a car, with a tool - I have to pay someone to check it out (I'm assuming I need a new
sensor). How big a job is it, to change the sensor ?
THX.

C9? Maybe it's the Dilithinum Crystals, or possibly the HyperDrive? Check to see if the Cloaking Device still operates properly, might be tied to that. :-)
Rufio wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

5 - I can't type either :-(

Sorry for poking fun. The sensor is very easy to change. I doubt that it's the problem, however, but maybe. It's a cheap place to start, anyway.
I don't. Mine did the same thing untill I put the new sensor in. NAPA had it for about $40. Pain to get to. Let somebody else do it. It unscrews like a spark plug, but it sits under the intake manifold so you will be bent over the car for about an hour trying to figure out how to get the intake off. There is a plastic tube that runs behind the intake that likes to break and the fuel line may need to be disconnected. I managed to replace mine without removing the fuel line. Did the job 3 or 4 times and then I just stopped looking at the gauge. The sensors would keep going up.
-Stan