CAC Cruisefest 2005

Anyone from here going?
If so...maybe I'll meet ya there!

--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."

Kinda part of the planning committee, working on the awards and passing on the way 4 of us setup the first Cruise-Fest in Auburn. Actually had a pretty fair turn out with the motel allowing us to use the connecting drive for burnouts.
Can't miss it.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

hehe...perhaps I'll get to meet the infamous DAD! :)
--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."

Could have done that at the first one, where were you? You may already know my son-in-law his Corvette came from Estes in Indy.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Weeellll...I bought my first Vette in May last year. I found CAC in August last year. This is the first I've heard about the Cruisefest. That's my excuse...and I'm stickin' to it. :)
I know of Estes Chevrolet...don't know your son-in-law though.
See ya there! I'll be there Friday only...my female friend that's going with me can only stay for the day.
--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."

I fully understand if that's all she can stand, don't push it. ;-)
It's a joke, he's not my son-in-law only have daughter-in-laws, besides, he works for Toyota but he does have a nice '02. He's out of my will. ;-(
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Actually, after I posted my last message she called to say she might want to go Thursday night and head home Friday. WooooooHooooo!
TOYota?? EEEEWWWW! Well, I guess you can lead 'em to water but you can't make 'em drink. HEH HEH
'02 Toyota or Vette???
--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."

Quite the agenda. I'm considering it.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp
I'm going, with my wife. It's along pull from AZ, but what the hell - we'll have fun along the way.