CAC Cruisefest 2005

Anyone from here going?

If so...maybe I'll meet ya there!

Reply to
Tom

Kinda part of the planning committee, working on the awards and passing on the way 4 of us setup the first Cruise-Fest in Auburn. Actually had a pretty fair turn out with the motel allowing us to use the connecting drive for burnouts.

Can't miss it.

Reply to
Dad

As Dad so eloquently stated:

hehe...perhaps I'll get to meet the infamous DAD! :)

Reply to
Tom

Quite the agenda. I'm considering it.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

Reply to
CardsFan

Could have done that at the first one, where were you? You may already know my son-in-law his Corvette came from Estes in Indy.

Reply to
Dad

As Dad so eloquently stated:

Weeellll...I bought my first Vette in May last year. I found CAC in August last year. This is the first I've heard about the Cruisefest. That's my excuse...and I'm stickin' to it. :)

I know of Estes Chevrolet...don't know your son-in-law though.

See ya there! I'll be there Friday only...my female friend that's going with me can only stay for the day.

Reply to
Tom

I fully understand if that's all she can stand, don't push it. ;-)

It's a joke, he's not my son-in-law only have daughter-in-laws, besides, he works for Toyota but he does have a nice '02. He's out of my will. ;-(

Reply to
Dad

As Dad so eloquently stated:

Actually, after I posted my last message she called to say she might want to go Thursday night and head home Friday. WooooooHooooo!

TOYota?? EEEEWWWW! Well, I guess you can lead 'em to water but you can't make 'em drink. HEH HEH

'02 Toyota or Vette???

Reply to
Tom

I'm going, with my wife. It's along pull from AZ, but what the hell - we'll have fun along the way.

Reply to
catbert