Cag harness location on 2004

Any tricks for locating the cag harness on a 2004 6 speed? The 1st to 4th drives me nuts in stop and go driving so I bought the bypass harness from Ecklers.

Thanks, Lee Sweetapple Author of "Vette Head's Not Dead"

Reply to
Lee

This is a great site

Many thanks to "Dad" if not please redirect the credit to where credit is due

Theoldman

Go to a good tuner and have him reprogram the pcm to deactivate the cags. Should cost about $100 and the 1-4 light never comes on. No error messages on the computer either. While you're there, also have him reprogram the fans to kick on a little earlier. Mine are set for 199, 201 and 206 degrees. Good luck.

Reply to
Don Howes