Can C6 stereo/satnav and ac controls be fitted in a C5

I like the radio/satnav in the C6 does anyone know if it can be fitted in a C5 and the ac controls as well?.

I saw a while back a guy was selling a C6 radio on ebay saying that it would fit a C5. I think it was a touchscreen or flatpanel type. Let us know what you come up with.
-Stan