Car care products

Hi all, I don't remember where I read this but it was about Armorall being bad for dash/tires/etc. because it makes stuff crack. Yesterday at a cruise-in I
asked several owners of classic cars and they don't recommend using it either although they couldn't remember just what it is that they do use ! Some just use soap & water. I have been using Armorall for years and am now concerned that I could have used a better product. What do you folks recommend ? TIA
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:55:13 GMT, "W Moore"

http://tinyurl.com/5zf9ah