Car is gone, but the original 1977 Corvette Service manual is now on ebay - link inside from CORPSE

Hey guys,
Sorry for the spam but someone here may need this. It's the original service manual for the 1977 corvette (or any 77 Chevrolet for that
matter). Here's the link:
http://snipurl.com/ydmg
When I still had the car I was on this message board all the time (as CORPSE). The only one on here I recognize is ZombyWolf. Guess that was about 6 years ago or more... time flies.
Anyone remember Charles Ambroshecchia? The purple 300 mph vette-driving BMW owning, made-up-ficticious company president guy? LOL
Well, hope someone can use this manual. Hate to throw it out...
Corpse
SnipURL is acting funny, here's the direct link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1977-GM-CHEVY-CORVETTE-SERVICE-REPAIR-MANUAL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34215QQihZ020QQitemZ300034087749QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:11:57 -0400, Sorry no e-mail address <none @ none.com> wrote:>

More like 8 years and I'm almost sure someone shot Charlie or "CAC CAC" as he was called by some, maybe the present day pirates got him. You're nearly as bad by saying the 205 MPH picture was 300 ;-)) It was a "RARE" (aren't they all) Medium Purple Pearl Metallic 1998 supercar only 381 produced.
You also forgot his yachts and a few of his other fabrications.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51