car quits FIXED!!!!!!

Hey guys,thank you for all of your suggestions.When we got the car,the ac was not hooked up,,so after a couple of years of owning it,,we decided to hook it up,,,,did not put out enough air,,but it is unhooked
and we have driven it,and,,,,,,,it does not quit!!!! yaaaay,,,this is a good group,,,thank you again...Diane

and the problem was?????????
I do not care!!! It runs good,better gas milege,and I can drive anytime with out having to worry about it quitting....Diane

you don't care about what ? try using quotes and maybe one can figure out that you are responding to ...
--
"Key"
=====

'It runs good,better gas milege,and I can drive anytime with out having to worry about it quitting....Diane'
REPLY: Well, how are you going to get cooled off when its hot outside ??? You better get one of these for your Vette :
Redneck Air Conditioner Address:http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id 826

clickable link http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id 826
--
"Key"