Caravan going to FunFest at Mid Amer. (Starts in Wisc. thru Illinois)

If you are in Wisconsin or northern illinois and want to join in a Corvette Caravan heading to Effingham, Il for Mid Americas FUNFEST weekend ... they will be starting in Muskego, Wisc. at 8 a.m. on Sept.

15th Friday and heading down I-39 thru Rockford then stopping in Rochelle, Il. for breakfast at 9:30 a.m. =A0 I hook up with them in Rochelle each year at the Iron Skillet Restaurant on the corner of I-39 and Route 38. at 9:30 a.m. All are welcome . We usually have about 10 vettes heading down (various years but mostly C5's) .

Looks like a very nice weekend this year with lots of music, activities, and over 10,000 Vettes expected. Looking forward to the 1/4 mile Drag Strip being completed hopefully by next year. Dave

Reply to
dave

dave wrote: Judging by the absolutely amazing number of replies to date, apparently you're just as unliked in this forum as everywhere else you post.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Randy, Quit stalking me and get yourself a Corvette ! Git one today.

Reply to
dave

I don't need an overpriced fiberglass penile extention to be noticed

Randy the Rump Ranger

Reply to
A1godlessheathen