Cars

Forgot my 1996 Cougar ( For shopping Wal-Mart )

Add pictures here
✖
grayfox wrote:

Not feeling good about this at all! Used to take the company sedan to shop at the grocery store. Having given that car up I've felt 'somewhat uncomfortable' hauling groceries in a 'vette. You just changed the 'somewhat uncomfortable' into a form of guilt.
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe

Just go back to Walmart and get it, no one would steal your car, oops, Cougar.

Add pictures here
✖