Cars

Forgot my 1996 Cougar ( For shopping Wal-Mart )

Reply to
grayfox

Not feeling good about this at all! Used to take the company sedan to shop at the grocery store. Having given that car up I've felt 'somewhat uncomfortable' hauling groceries in a 'vette. You just changed the 'somewhat uncomfortable' into a form of guilt.

Reply to
PJ

Just go back to Walmart and get it, no one would steal your car, oops, Cougar.

Reply to
Dad