Catalogs

I ordered them all online at the same time last Week.
So far in order.
Riks then Ecklers and today Zip
When Dad said Riks had the fastest service - he was right.
-W

Thurs. I don't have the desire to put in the directional signal switch yet. They have answered emails on Sunday.
Found that Firestone still made 13" tire with white walls for my Mustang and they left on UPS within an hour of the order being entered. Maybe there are people out there that want to do business. The tire supplier was the best price by $50/$100 and had them in stock, no one else did, not even Tirerack.
Dad
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.